LOL, geeze, I'm coming okay?
Okay, I took two years at one school, several months with a private instuctor, learned some more stuff because my mom babysat a bipolor/ADHD kid that likes to beat people up, then took another 18 months at another school, until I busted my knee, one of my best friends taught me to street fight....so in a good fight, I'm pretty good, though I don't really do it often.
Belt level....what's that?

I never stayed one place long enough to learn the form well enough to go for testing.
My best friend's little sister is a black belt in the last school I went to (Zen
Dragon)
Yeah, I love it, but I have really bad knees, I I personally think I'd win a fight against anyone who'd only ever been in one school. Acctaully, I have. That black belt kid I know, I've had her in a head lock more times that I can count. I don't like to hurt people, just disable them from hurting me.
Blackstar....when did I tell you I was a martial artist....I don't remember mentioning it.
Fir-