Server Room Gremlin
a.k.a. Curufin the Crafty
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2023
- Messages
- 2,637
From: @Server Room Gremlin and @Fingon_Findekáno
To: @Tyelkormo the Fair, @Maedhros_Nelyafinwë, @Glorfindel Goldtress, @Laurë, @WatcherWraith, and the rest of our chaotic crew
A New Year’s gift for you all!
In the adorable style I used for 'Pocket Princes'.
I had the idea for the comic, and @Fingon_Findekáno provided me with the designs for the blankets.
May it bring you cheer. :3
I am looking forward to the year ahead, in no small part thanks to the good friends you are.
To: @Tyelkormo the Fair, @Maedhros_Nelyafinwë, @Glorfindel Goldtress, @Laurë, @WatcherWraith, and the rest of our chaotic crew
A New Year’s gift for you all!
In the adorable style I used for 'Pocket Princes'.
I had the idea for the comic, and @Fingon_Findekáno provided me with the designs for the blankets.
May it bring you cheer. :3
I am looking forward to the year ahead, in no small part thanks to the good friends you are.
Curufin: Lord Edrahil! I require your assistance!
C: The end of the year is fast approaching, I have many people to prepare gifts for…
C: …And my inspiration has failed me and I have no idea what to make for anyone!!
C: You have knowledge regarding matters which touch the heart: do you have an idea of what I could do?
Edrahil: hmm…
Well… perhaps something warm and comforting which you could give to everyone. Like… food?
C: Hot chocolate!
Chocolate is very comforting to me.
E: Or… blankets! Being wrapped in a gifted blanket feels like an embrace from the one who gave it.
C: The end of the year is fast approaching, I have many people to prepare gifts for…
C: …And my inspiration has failed me and I have no idea what to make for anyone!!
C: You have knowledge regarding matters which touch the heart: do you have an idea of what I could do?
Edrahil: hmm…
Well… perhaps something warm and comforting which you could give to everyone. Like… food?
C: Hot chocolate!
Chocolate is very comforting to me.
E: Or… blankets! Being wrapped in a gifted blanket feels like an embrace from the one who gave it.
Curufin: Both are good ideas. I shall do both. But… will you help me with the blankets? For I am not practiced in the textile arts.
Edrahil: Ah, neither am I.
But… I know who is!
E: Prince Fingon!
His skills were forged upon the Grinding Ice! He can make blankets out of anything, and clothe a regiment in woolly snugness in a single night!
I exaggerate, but ’tis not far off the truth: the man does not run out of energy
C: *awkward ship arsonist cough*
Indeed so? Let us then ask him.
So off they went to ask Fingon… who of course agreed to help!
All three made good use of their talents…
Curufin made hot chocolate
Edrahil made mugs
Fingon made blankets
Edrahil: Ah, neither am I.
But… I know who is!
E: Prince Fingon!
His skills were forged upon the Grinding Ice! He can make blankets out of anything, and clothe a regiment in woolly snugness in a single night!
I exaggerate, but ’tis not far off the truth: the man does not run out of energy
C: *awkward ship arsonist cough*
Indeed so? Let us then ask him.
So off they went to ask Fingon… who of course agreed to help!
All three made good use of their talents…
Curufin made hot chocolate
Edrahil made mugs
Fingon made blankets
…until at last the gifts were ready!
Celegorm
Nethien
Maedhros
Aranya
Glorfindel
Maglor
Tiny Ghost
Curufin: Rest from your labours, my friends. I can do the rest.
Celegorm
Nethien
Maedhros
Aranya
Glorfindel
Maglor
Tiny Ghost
Curufin: Rest from your labours, my friends. I can do the rest.
*transformation*
Pirate Curvo!
Curufin: Now… off to deliver the gifts to the rest of our hearty crew.
C: I shall sail ‘pon my boat, ’twill be faster.
*salutes*
C: Merry Mettarrrë, mateys!
And thus, Mettarë was a warm and cosy occasion, thanks to
⟡ the power of friendship ⟡
Love from Curvo and Finno
Pirate Curvo!
Curufin: Now… off to deliver the gifts to the rest of our hearty crew.
C: I shall sail ‘pon my boat, ’twill be faster.
*salutes*
C: Merry Mettarrrë, mateys!
And thus, Mettarë was a warm and cosy occasion, thanks to
⟡ the power of friendship ⟡
Love from Curvo and Finno

