• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Middle Earth Arse-stickers (like bumperstickers, but for the ponies)

On legolas' mount
"Caution: Driver styling hair"

or on any pony:
<-----passing side/suicide------>
 
The name alone appealed to me. I read through these and most are funny but I believe there should be MORE!

Beware of "exhaust"
Caution: Student Rider
 
*choking on tears of glee* RAI!!! :eek: I can't believe this was out there and you found it!!! :eek: :D :D I LOVE THIS!!!

On Aragorn's horse: King a da Rode

Shadowfax! I LOVE that last one!!! SOOO TRUE!!! :D :eek: :D
 
Last edited:
If you guys don't keep this thread going I'll just revive it agian in January. It's one of my "god powers".
 
Don't like my riding?
Call 1-800-EAT-DIRT

If you can read this...
you're about to get kicked.

For Bill the pony:
I got dragged halfway across Middle-Earth, was abandoned to find my own way out of trouble, and all I got was this lousy bum cover!
 
Alright, one of my bros. thought this one up the other day and I just thought to post it! :eek: :D

(on almost any horse or pony)
There is no turn signal, only death


((from: there is no life in the void, only death))


:eek: yeah...well... we were all up really late and I told them about this thread... I think it was one of the better ones we came up with...can't remember the rest right now though... :rolleyes: :D
 
I think I'll hold a contest. If you can come up with one that REALLY impresses me I will post in the Phfotau Awbum.
 
here's one


Designated Equestirian














im not sure on spelling but you get the idea.
 
Vision Test
If you can read this, you are average
If you can read this, you are above average
If you can read this, you're too close to my bum!
 
Oh come on guys this isn't that hard. It doesn't even have to be funny, just make sense!
 
Maybe like this!
 

Attachments

  • Iner-City mud flap_lg[2].JPG
    Iner-City mud flap_lg[2].JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 71

Today's events

Latest posts

Similar threads

Back
Top