Elwing_HalfElven
New Member
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2025
- Messages
- 42
Okay, so I'm on Substack and a Tolkien fan on there is doing something called Middle-Earth Madness to decide by popular vote who the best LOTR character is. It's totally subjective and all in good fun BUT...characters are facing off from the Silm, LOTR, War of the Rohirrim, and ROP. Right now, the voting is: Helm vs Eowyn (Eowyn is winning with 85% of the vote!!!) and Galadriel - from Rings of Power series and Luthien. (Right now Galadriel is winning...I really want to see Luthien win because I don't like ROP and I love Luthien. So if you think Luthien should win, please please go cast your vote!! I think you have to subscribe to his substack - but it's free and you can always unsubscribe if you don't want. He posts great stuff by the way - I'm in one of his giveaways for a really cool set of Tolkien poems) Anyway, just enlisting help! Thanks haha
View attachment 4c0bac42-5540-44c0-be57-aa4d560e6bd4_971x750.webp(https://www.jrrjokien.com/p/middle-earth-march-madness-round-797) This is the second to last round
View attachment 4c0bac42-5540-44c0-be57-aa4d560e6bd4_971x750.webp(https://www.jrrjokien.com/p/middle-earth-march-madness-round-797) This is the second to last round

