HLGStrider
All Knowing Magic Cat
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2001
- Messages
- 7,750
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OiYDUEu3i8&feature=share
One of my friends linked this today and I thought I'd share. I honestly love the music of the Lord of the Rings movies and to me it is almost enough to make up for the parts I don't like, just listening to the music makes me feel Middle-Earthy. This is a cover by a bad I've never heard of but they took the melody from the Hobbit movie, I believe, so I'm putting it in the movie section rather than just the Hobbit section.
One of my friends linked this today and I thought I'd share. I honestly love the music of the Lord of the Rings movies and to me it is almost enough to make up for the parts I don't like, just listening to the music makes me feel Middle-Earthy. This is a cover by a bad I've never heard of but they took the melody from the Hobbit movie, I believe, so I'm putting it in the movie section rather than just the Hobbit section.
