Lhunithiliel
Fëanorean
- Joined
- Jul 26, 2002
- Messages
- 3,128

gosh, i forgot itMelian_the_Maya said:I ask only the name that's forgotten...
Possibly the Greyflood?Melian_the_Maya said:I know I've been away lately, but does anybody mind my posting a riddle then? It's not all that difficult...
Our mother gave us birth and we were
Three siblings, at the dawn of our time.
Born with the ninth wave, that swept through
All Men we knew and loved
In the third age of this time.
And I was one of those three siblings,
My name’s forgotten by nigh all
My head lay next to whispering water,
My feet lay on the Eastern Road.
I ask only the name that's forgotten...
OK, perhaps the siblings were Rhudaur, Cardolan and Arthedain. With their mother being Arnor, having split up in the Third Age. All three were realms of Men.Melian_the_Maya said:I know I've been away lately, but does anybody mind my posting a riddle then? It's not all that difficult...
Our mother gave us birth and we were
Three siblings, at the dawn of our time.
Born with the ninth wave, that swept through
All Men we knew and loved
In the third age of this time.
And I was one of those three siblings,
My name’s forgotten by nigh all
My head lay next to whispering water,
My feet lay on the Eastern Road.
I ask only the name that's forgotten...