• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

More Riddles in the Dark

nothing to do with "the hobbit"...

and... what do you mean, greypilgrim? (never heard of that one :confused: )

guess you have to guess again, guys ;)
 
half-way there, friend :)

turin is correct, but i'm looking for another meeting of his...
 
Haven't read the sil in a while...just a shot it the dark...

Carcaroth? :confused:
 
nope... since you haven't read it lately... a hint: "petty" meeting :)
 
You are too kind. That dwarf up on Amon Sul, what was his name...Nom?

try this one:
Wreathed in smoke
I'm floating in the air
Up the chimney too
You can see right through me

*what am I*
 
Nom? c'mon, greypilgrim;) you meant Mim, right? okay, since you provided a new riddle... well... let it be :)

btw, have no idea what you're looking for? anyone?
 
sounds good to me...

btw, it's good to see you back around here, El :)
 
Manveru said:
sounds good to me...

btw, it's good to see you back around here, El :)
Thanks. I'll be around more when I've had my computer cleaned up; I am plagued by a pop-up every thirty seconds or so, and I can't find the program that's calling them up, so it's a reformat job. Here's an easy one:-

Near to dawn, on the eve of spring
A song, as the song of the lark did she sing.
Winter's bonds were released as she sang.
The frozen waters spoke. The flowers sprang.

Who is she, and what was the occasion?
 
Eledhwen said:
Near to dawn, on the eve of spring
A song, as the song of the lark did she sing.
Winter's bonds were released as she sang.
The frozen waters spoke. The flowers sprang.
Nóm said:
Luthien, when after Beren had watched her from far for some time she sang at the beginning of Spring. Then Beren was released from the spell of silence.

Spot on Nóm. Your riddle...
 

Similar threads

Back
Top