redline2200
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Nov 26, 2002
- Messages
- 252
Hello all! It has been too long!
I was once a very active member here and have just recently renewed my interest into the world of Tolkien. It has been a couple of years since I read the books, and naturally I have forgotten some of what I once knew; I cannot seem to remember nor find in the books the answer to this question although I am sure at one time I knew it....
Is it understood that the mortals (the ring-bearers) who were allowed to pass into Valinor died there as mortals or obtained immortality by merely being there?
I was once a very active member here and have just recently renewed my interest into the world of Tolkien. It has been a couple of years since I read the books, and naturally I have forgotten some of what I once knew; I cannot seem to remember nor find in the books the answer to this question although I am sure at one time I knew it....
Is it understood that the mortals (the ring-bearers) who were allowed to pass into Valinor died there as mortals or obtained immortality by merely being there?
