• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Mouth of 👁️Sauron?

Joined
Dec 13, 2002
Messages
236
I have heard it before and have scene a lot of pics of it, but I do not know what it is. If it is in ROTK then I guess I just need to be patient. Please Help. Your info is needed!
 
If you haven't read the books, you could do that now before ROTK comes out. And if you don't want to read them, it would spoil the film for you, so I won't tell you:D
 
Oh go on, tell him. :)

You really must read the book lightingstrike, you don't know what you're missing. Take it down the beach.
 
I am currently reading ROTK right now. I am just starting Book Six where it goes to Frodo, Sam , and Gollum. I guess I will just have to wait. If anyonelse wants to give me the answer, go ahead. I don't mind spoilers that much.
 
You've seen lots of pics of the mouth, but dont know what it is??

And uhh, if you've reached book six, then you have already passed the Mouth of Sauron, try readying the chapter The Black Gate Opens again..
 
Do you guys mean WHAT exactly he is?:D

I don't think anyone knows what he is...probably a black Numenorean.

If I may ask...where have you seen pictures of this guy?:)
 
Anamatar IV, there is a picture floating around of the Mouth getting his face painted to look like a skeleton of sorts.

haven't got a link to it though, sorry.
 
spoiler
.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

its a floating lips digitally cut from an image of Angelina jolie :D
it will float around chomping all everyone and everything

much like Jackson had the Eye of Sauron as the satelitte disc
 
He's a 'Black' Numenorean who came into the service of Sauron sometime after he took new shape after the Last Allience. He is the Embasador of the Dark Tower and the 'Spokesman' of Sauron. He's a great character, very well brought out by Tolkien. He's also known as the Luteniute of Barad-Dûr. He comes to the Black Gate and debates with Gandalf, and strives mentaly with Aragorn. He's also a member of my favorite chapter... :)
 

Similar threads

Back
Top