Gandalf The Grey
Visionary Spirit
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2003
- Messages
- 180
Sarde said:That is so cool! Often the horse does not have a problem, its handlers do. If you approach it in the right way and offer it your friendship, it will most always oblige happily. I am not a talented rider, but I always take a special interest in horses that have been given up. As a kid I used to dream of going to the slaughterhouse and saving all the horses that were brought there because they 'couldn't be handled'... I'd love to hear the whole story about Cocoa, would you PM or e-mail it to me? We could do some horse-talk together.![]()
Methinks you undervalue yourself, Sarde!
While you claim to have no riding talent, your reply shows otherwise, and contains fitting insight. * bows *
It may take me a little while to respond via PM, since I am currently setting up a new RPG over at TTF's sister site MERPG. But look out for me, especially at unlikely times! I'll be happy to transcribe Cocoa's story more fully than I've done, in your honor, and look forward to sharing a bit of equestrian conversation with you.
