• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Need a help with a Sindarin (for paired tattoos)

K1ko

New Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2024
Messages
2
Hello everyone, hope you have i nice day!
Can i ask for some help?
I wanna make a paired tattoos with my girlfriend, so, are there any word or phrases on Sindarin which mean "soulmates" or something like that.

Or very cute and lovely phrases or words which would describe the maximum intimacy between people.

It's also can be some lore stuff as Aragorn and Arwen love confessions...

Thanks a lot!
<3
 
I've saved my best friend's number in my phone as Oialëa Meldë which means Eternal Friend/beloved in Quenya. I think this is the closest to soulmate I could find back then.
 
Back
Top