• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Video Game New LOTR game in development

What about this one? Now I see, think it's the same.
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1759180886361.jpg
    FB_IMG_1759180886361.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 53
That's awesome, I really would like to see a game that utilizes puzzles, easter eggs, good dialogue, exploration and solid combat mechanics. I had for a time been thinking of such a game like a Souls game (specifically Elden Ring) done in Lord of the Rings fashion. I think being able to have custimizeable builds would be amazing, or perhaps a system in the game that lets you craft weapons and armor.

To me, I think setting the game in the Second Age would be amazing, when Middle Earth still had a lot of magic in it.

Also, what if you could choose a race to play as? For example you could be an elf that starts in Valinor or choose to be from the race of Men and start off as a simpleton in remote village of men.

Just some ideas.
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top