• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

oooooh, pretty! Elgee likes the 👁️eye!

Do you like the eye?

  • Yes. . .

    Votes: 10 43.5%
  • No, I feel like I'm being watched

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I love being watched

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Huh? What? Where?

    Votes: 10 43.5%

  • Total voters
    23
Man, that freaking eye scares me. I noticed it when I added TTF to my favorites... I'd better see a star or something ;)
 
It isn't scary, though I would like something different. Maybe a pipe, as I suggested earlier, representing long discussions and lore. Or a star, like Thorondor suggested.
 
Ingwë said:
Then I can't see it. Maybe because of the Yahoooooo. Anyway.... Look at my avatar. Hahahah :D
Ahh.... I never could have guessed! :p


As for the other eye... It scares my little friend :p because she's a little squeemish with eyes!
 
I actually haven't seen the eye in two weeks. I am very curious as to when it shows and when it doesn't. There isn't any apparent rhyme or reason about it.
 
I should have known! Back to the darkness, foul creature. Thou hath betrayed me and stoleneth my eyeth.
 
Fie on thee, dire wench of retribution! That it should come to this, a bitter and contentious wrassle for the sake of this eye! Verily to the darkness I goeth, butteth it shalleth followeth as mine vassal. For the eye of TTF shallt be my trove for all ages!
 
Not so, fell, foul beast! For I shall wield mightily the holy relic, the great and awesome, all powerful SQUEEGEE!

Boy, I better stop before I have to delete my own posts for nasty off topic spamming. . .
 
It's shown for about two months continuously without any gap for me. Dunno what's happening with you. It could be related to the internet browser, I use Safari, but I think you guys probably use Explorer.
 
I saw the eye some time ago but sometimes I don't see it is my address book of the Explorer. Where is the problem? Can somebody tell me? I saw it a week ago when I visited TTF but I did't see it today...
 
Eye see the i. Er, I mean, I see the eye. It's up there consistently for me. I'm a Firefox user.
 
HLGStrider said:
It isn't an eye? It looks like an eye! I think it is an eye, and I want it to be an eye, and as far as I am concerned it is an eye.

So there!

;)
I think that The Eye looks like a cat eye.:D .But it was built by fire!So impressive!
 
Elorendil said:
Eye see the i. Er, I mean, I see the eye. It's up there consistently for me. I'm a Firefox user.

I see it all the time too. And I use Firefox too.

*hugs to my Firefox sister* :cool: :p ;)
 
Ooh, we can start the Firefox club! *knocks herself out trying to make up a secret handshake* :rolleyes: :D
 
It's most definitely an eye. It's actually an icon of an eye to be exact. If you'd like to check it out in detail, just click here.

Firefox by default looks for a file named 'favicon.ico' in the root directory for each site it displays. If it finds that file, it will associate it with that site's URL.

It's true that we should perhaps find a more suitable icon to associate with TTF, so if anyone comes across a decent one, please be sure to share it with us. :)
 

Similar threads

Back
Top