• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Orcish women

First a translation:
I have a question. What were those things the Uruk-hai were in?
I assume you are talking about the membranous skins that the Uruk-hai were birthed from. This was completely made up for the movie and there is no mention of these amniotic sacs in the novel.
 
OK OK, Wonko, I think you have notified everyone in this thread that you are the fiancee of Snaga the Orc.:D
 
It would not have been to melkors benifit to have female orcs or to have orcs giving birth as it would stop a percentage from fighting and might distract them.
I wondor if little orcs were running amok amougst the caves.
Is there any stories of a "good" orc or cross breeding between them and another race? (not talking about the urak-hi)?
 
sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is nasty and i'm imbarrased that you speak about stuff like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I forget exactly where it was said, but I remember reading something along the lines of men being the fastest procreating of the peoples of ME, with the exception of orcs. That would lead one to believe that there are indeed female orcs.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top