• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

people who resemble tolkiens races

I know this kid in my class who could pass as an orc. Im surious. He's got the worst teeth, acne all over the place, the stranges nose, and the worst smell. He's just foul.
 
There's a girl at my church who could be a Hobbit. She's very short, and rather on the plump side. She's also kind of mean; maybe a Lobelia Baggins? hehe
 
Originally posted by BlackCaptain
I know this kid in my class who could pass as an orc. Im surious. He's got the worst teeth, acne all over the place, the stranges nose, and the worst smell. He's just foul.

poor guy:( unless he was evil, i would be nicer to him. must suck bigtime for him. hope no one makes fum of him or anything.
reem
 
I think that elves look exactly like vulcans in the Star Trek series. They even have the same type of personalities/superior intellects.

I know vulcans are not really a race.........but nevertheless.
 
I know a kid who looks like a hobbit... with brown curly hair. He can be nice, and sometimes evil. Yesterday during math class, he stood up suddenly and gave an lotr joke. Right when the teacher was talking. I didn't think of him as being into LOTR. It was weird. My mom reminds me of how I imagine Denethor. Also, my friends and I were in a store one time and they were acting all stupid. We saw an old guy with a long whtie beard. They were shouting "Santa! Santa" ( They are fourteen, too!) I was thinking he looked more like Gandalf, so I said "Gandalf Gandalf!" We were just being stupid. I don't know.
One of my friend's dad's has hairy feet. My friend and I were watching LOTR, and he came over and said "Not that stupid movie again!" Then he saw the feet and was fascinated. He was showing us his, and his toenail sctrached my frined's arm. It was bleeding really badly. She still has a long white scar running down her arm, and this was like half a year ago. We call him Bilbo now.
 
My younger sister (11) looks like a young Eowyn- I even took some pictures of her posed as Eowyn (costume-freak alert; and I got to use my brother's sword as a prop!). She has gorgeous long gold hair (the rat). She was also born on Tolkien's birthday (none of this is fair; I'm the resident Eowyn-freak!).
 
My sister resembles a Haradrim a lot. She has long dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin and she is as evil as one of them. I look like a kind of Gollum, very famelic. I also have a friend who would be an excellent orc. He growls instead of talking and when he gathers more than three words is to insult you or to swear or curse or stuff like that.
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Back
Top