• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

PJ talks about the sequels...not good news.

The sequels will undoubtedly be brilliant, end of story.
 
I'm having a logic implosion overload error from seeing "I think the squels are going to be great if they follow the book like FotR did." and "Is she going to save somebody again?" in the same post...
 
Agreed ReadWryt, the logic doesn't look to good, but I have a solution for you. Don't read anymore posts in here! That's perfectly logical, wouldn't you agree?
 
Had I not volunteered to do so I would not, but since it's my "job" I must...
 
Something I don't get, in TTT trailer, Galadriel says, "The quest will claim Frodo's life" or something like that. Wouldn't it then make sense to end it right after Shelob attacked, so that everyone would think that he's dead? *hope,hope,hope*
PS:It wasn't your foult, Ulairi, I was the one who mentioned my own movie!
 
I know Shadowfax, I was only having fun. I haven't seen TTT trailer so I cannot provide any wisdom nor shed any light on the subject Shadowfax, sorry.
 
Yes, in the grand tradition of "Lawnmower Man" and "Starship Troopers" I'm certain that this will be an exciting movie...
 
After all these posts, there is one thing I really am dying to know. Is the battle between Gandalf and the Balrog actually shown in TTT?
 
from Ian McKellen's website:
Q: Will we see any scenes in the Trilogy from the original book when Gandalf battles the Balrog deep below the abyss of Moria Mines?

A: Yes: but in what detail we shall discover only when Peter Jackson has edited and completed The Two Towers.

It's an oddly phrased question to be sure, but there's the most complete answer I've heard.

I also read something somwhere about the effects work on TTT. One of the folks working on the effects said something to the effect of "There's a lot of new challenges...blah..blah...blah, but we've got the Balrog pretty well mastered, so that won't be so much of a challenge this time."
 
Originally posted by son of bilbo
Hmm.........................do you know what you're talking about? Do you? Gandalf does. Do you?

Trust me son of bilbo, PRH is one of the most up-to-date people here on the forum. His posts are usually telling us something that we have never heard before and IMHO, he should be a Moderator, I think that what we read from PRH's posts in completely and utterly reliable around 99.99% of the time.
 
Continued pointless posts by any poster will be deleted without warning.
 
Originally posted by Grond
Continued pointless posts by any poster will be deleted without warning.
Like nominating me for moderator?

Just kidding Ulairi - thanks for the compliment.
 
Didn't you already say that.........Grond? I'm sick of you guys saying the same things all the time. I also apologize for attacking Mr. PRH's accuracy.

Good day to you all.
 
Originally posted by PRH
Like nominating me for moderator?

Just kidding Ulairi - thanks for the compliment.

Hey no problem PRH, I was serious when I said that and in no way did I think what I posted was pointless, like son of bilbo's posts.
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top