Gandalf_White
Gandalf lives!
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2002
- Messages
- 294
I was wondering... How do wizards come into existance? They don't multiply like other races do they? Thanks for any help.

Originally posted by Elu Thingol
No they don't multiply like other races because they are Maiar and because of this they will never multiply nor decrease because they are immortal. I guess they could multiply if Eru made more of them.
"To the dismay of those that stood by, about the body of Saruman a grey mist gathered, and rising slowly to a great height like smoke from a fire, as a pale shrouded figure it loomed over the Hill. For a moment it wavered, looking to the West; but out of the West came a cold wind, and it bent away, and with a sigh dissolved into nothing."
hehehehehehehehe............................hahahahahahahaha.....................tee-hee-hee-tee-hee-hee.................ok, done now.just cuz wizards are immortal doesn't mean they can't die
Originally posted by Gandalf_White
I was wondering... How do wizards come into existance? They don't multiply like other races do they? Thanks for any help.