- Joined
- Nov 30, 2004
- Messages
- 7,875
I know, I really should stop I guess 🥹And there you go with those "fact" things AGAIN..!
Good grief, a little restraint please?? 😁

I know, I really should stop I guess 🥹And there you go with those "fact" things AGAIN..!
Good grief, a little restraint please?? 😁
So, now people are going to wonder why I posted a picture of rhinos. . .
Indeed. I think we all have become accustomed to it.True-- I guess people are used to my random posts by now.🤪
True-- I guess people are used to my random posts by now.🤪
Ugh Miller Lite? 🤢
ClearlyCats have no taste in beer.
that's good because i suspect i'd dislike a beer that tasted like cat.Cats have no taste in beer.
Has anyone seen the 1974 South African nature documentary "Animals Are Beautiful People"? From Wikipedia (this being a criticism of the film):No, the beer's in the cat -- not t'other way round.
View attachment 15335
Confusticating...No, the beer's in the cat -- not t'other way round.
View attachment 15335