Wolfshead
Formerly CraigSmith
- Joined
- May 27, 2002
- Messages
- 1,403
I've heard various people complaining about how PJ may cut the Scouring Of The Shire out of the 3rd film. Understandable, of course, but most people said that they couldn't cut it because it was showed in Galadriels Mirror in FOTR.
Perhaps this has been pointed out before? I don't know, but after Frodo looks in the mirror, Galadriel said that was what would happen if he failed on his quest. So, it was therefore not The Scouring Of The Shire and they can cut as they feel appropriate. Darn.
Perhaps this has been pointed out before? I don't know, but after Frodo looks in the mirror, Galadriel said that was what would happen if he failed on his quest. So, it was therefore not The Scouring Of The Shire and they can cut as they feel appropriate. Darn.

