Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.
Register
I never actually watched "Three's Company" (before my time) or any of her fitness stuff. I remember her as the mom in the sitcom "Step by Step" that was on every Friday night for the "TGIF" lineup of shows that was on back in the early 90s here in the U.S. Seeing her name brought me back to my childhood. She was younger than I would have thought. RIP.
Suzanne was the hot blonde in the white T-Bird in American Graffiti. She was punching under her weight as Chrissie in Three's Company, getting stereotyped as the ditzy blonde. Then she got blackballed for her Playboy appearance. She could have done so much more had she been given the chance. Rest in Peace Suzanne.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.