chrome_rocknave
Frodo Lives!
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2001
- Messages
- 160
I read on theonering.net that in the movies Legolas will kill Wormtongue.....apparently the lotr trivial pursuit game has alot of spoilers. Anyone else think this sucks?

Well yes, that's what the first post says:
The question was "do you like it?" I don't like it as much, but since Eowyn can't do it, Legolas will have to.I read on theonering.net that in the movies Legolas will kill Wormtongue.....apparently the lotr trivial pursuit game has alot of spoilers. Anyone else think this sucks?
Originally posted by Elka
In my opinion I think that Eowyn should kill him because they have a connection it you know what I mean.
Yes, but once again the question is, "how would the events be 'twisted' or manipulated to make this happen?"
that would be wicked (in the good sense!)
P.J has his tricks! and i hope he doesnt screw it up!!!Yes, but once again the question is, "how would the events be 'twisted' or manipulated to make this happen?"