• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

the death of wormtongue

In my opinion I think that Eowyn should kill him because they have a connection it you know what I mean.
 
Originally posted by Elka
In my opinion I think that Eowyn should kill him because they have a connection it you know what I mean.
While that is true, how would they manage to get Grima and Eowyn to meet??? Eowyn would have to make a visit to Isengard....
 
Thats not going to happen though. Legolas kills him by shooting an arrow up the tower towards Grima, but it seems to miss him and Grima is like haha you missed and all of a sudden the arrow drops into the head of Grima.
 
Originally posted by Kelonus
Thats not going to happen though. Legolas kills him by shooting an arrow up the tower towards Grima, but it seems to miss him and Grima is like haha you missed and all of a sudden the arrow drops into the head of Grima.
Well yes, that's what the first post says:
I read on theonering.net that in the movies Legolas will kill Wormtongue.....apparently the lotr trivial pursuit game has alot of spoilers. Anyone else think this sucks?
The question was "do you like it?" I don't like it as much, but since Eowyn can't do it, Legolas will have to.
 
Grima escapes from Orthanc with his life and returns to Eowyn in Minas Tirith.

In a touching scene at the battlefield of Pellenor, Grima confesses his undying love for Eowyn, and tells that it was Sarumans magic that made him do the things he did. He then shows Eowyn the handkerchief that he took from her and Eowyn begins crying.

they embrace on the battlefield, but Sauron, having taken physical form sees this and in fear of losing another evil servant kills grima, Eowyn is knocked away from the battle but is helped by Arwen who has rode into battle to find her love Aragorn.

Together they let out a Xena war cry and charge into battle, together they kill the witchking and tame his Nazgul with which they fly around the battlefield looking for Aragorn and a new boy friend for Eowyn.

Meanwhile, Aragorn has locked into a duel with Sauron, both fight fearcely until Sauron realizes that the ring is about to be destroyed. He turns around and summons his flying Balrog armies from mordor. At the same time, Aragorn (like a true hero) stabs Sauron in the back killing him instantly.

Inside Mt. Doom Gollum and Smeagol battle over Smeagols good side, in the end Smeagol wins and realizes that all he has to decide is what to do with the time that is given to him. He looks at the ring and calls it a burden instead of precious and straightens himself, behind him can be seen his former image as a hobbit. He then turns and falls into the crater. Frodo and Sam escape.

Mt. Doom and mordor begin to collapse, but just in time Eowyn and Arwen ride the Nazgul which has miraculously stayed alive thanks to arwens magic that changed it into a good Nazgul (otherwise known as a Hippogriff) they all leave.

The Final scene involves a huge party montage in which Gandalf delights eveyone with jokes about Sauron and Saruman.

But as a final shot we see a hand come out of the rubble that is mordor, it is a mixture of Sauron and Gollum, it utters a single word "precious"

Fade to Black

Cue credits.
 
Originally posted by GuardianRanger
Ol'gaffer, that was great. I laughed hysterically.

Did you get that from MD?

Naw, I was bored so I just wrote everything that came to mind.
 
Originally posted by Ol'gaffer
Naw, I was bored so I just wrote everything that came to mind.
Eheheh, just what I figured. Not bad for coming off the top of your head! :p

However, I still say it will have to be left up to Legolas...;)
 
Originally posted by Elka
In my opinion I think that Eowyn should kill him because they have a connection it you know what I mean.

I think it would make more since for Éomer to kill Grima than Éowyn, since Éomer has been so mad at him, but who knows, maybe PJ will do a double team sis-bro attack on Grima.
 
Originally posted by Éomond
I think it would make more since for Éomer to kill Grima than Éowyn, since Éomer has been so mad at him, but who knows, maybe PJ will do a double team sis-bro attack on Grima.
Yes, but once again the question is, "how would the events be 'twisted' or manipulated to make this happen?"
 
I think it would make more since for Éomer to kill Grima than Éowyn, since Éomer has been so mad at him, but who knows, maybe PJ will do a double team sis-bro attack on Grima.
that would be wicked (in the good sense!)

Yes, but once again the question is, "how would the events be 'twisted' or manipulated to make this happen?"
P.J has his tricks! and i hope he doesnt screw it up!!!
 

Similar threads

Back
Top