• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

The Mirror of 🧝Galadriel: Fall of the West (character profiles)

Thorondor
Enormous, strong
Guarding, searching, watching over you
Arrive precisely when I mean to
An eagle
1497075825136344145.jpg
 
Last edited:
I’m going to need some help with this because I have absolutely no idea what to do for this. I want an elvish name, but I want it to be strong and elegant at the same time. (I love how I just said I have absolutely no idea what to do for this, then put an idea I had). Anyway, does anyone have any ideas?
 
I’m going to need some help with this because I have absolutely no idea what to do for this. I want an elvish name, but I want it to be strong and elegant at the same time. (I love how I just said I have absolutely no idea what to do for this, then put an idea I had). Anyway, does anyone have any ideas?
There's a thread somewhere called "Name Translations". You can find information about creating elvish names in that thread.
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top