- Joined
- Nov 30, 2004
- Messages
- 7,846

It's what bros do. 😎Thanks for whacking me. @Server Room Gremlin just laughs.😔
Stop enabling me!It's what bros do. 😎
But I like seeing what you come up with... and stopping you when I've found what suits me best. *evil cackle*Stop enabling me!
I thought we were a team.🥺But I like seeing what you come up with... and stopping you when I've found what suits me best. *evil cackle*
Of course we are. Have you found my suggestions lacking at all? 😉I thought we were a team.🥺
No, just verrryyyy enabling.😗Of course we are. Have you found my suggestions lacking at all? 😉
All of them at once, I suppose.
I need that Aww reaction now to use in order to get out of this via my grandelfling bonus points.This post is directed toward our elvenkind.
The next part is sung to the tune "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'...." and plays off the subtle hints being given above.
---------------
"We Ents are made for stompin' - and that's just what we'll do.
One o' these days these Ents are gonna stomp all over you..!!!" (dum dum dum dum doom doom doom doom - imagine drums and guitars.)
-----------
The hint is, we don't want to have every thread turn into a 'tag everybody in the bro-fest and turn it into an Elf gathering" event.
There's a place for that, and many places it's not for... so perhaps a little restraint would be in order? Maybe?
(please??)
(says your Grand-ent.)
Forgetting of onesselves is common to youth, and borne with patience and forbearance (and frequently great good will).forget ourselves sometimes