• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

The Riddle game

I've got one:

Traitor I am
and always be.
Even most precious gem
could not save me
from vengeance hunting me.
 
The Dwarves of Nogrod would seem right unless you want to be more specific such as Telchar. But it must be along the lines of the doings between Thingol and the Dwarven craftsmen.
 
Originally posted by Tilion
The Dwarves of Nogrod would seem right unless you want to be more specific such as Telchar. But it must be along the lines of the doings between Thingol and the Dwarven craftsmen.
Nope... totally not that event...
OK, maybe it won't be a big "spoiler"... when I said Aule was near, I was refering to the race of the subject of my riddle (and to that only;)).
 
Yes Beleg, my brother... It's Mim!

And BC... that "gem" refered to treasure of Nargothrond (remember how Mim died... he wanted to buy his life when Hurin met him... ;)).

Your up Beleg:D
 
I PM'd him reminding him it was his turn... he should be posting soon I hope
 
Sorry folks, here is mine.


Of the race of the Mountain dwellers,
Kings of old, men of power.
Family problems she faced while young,
hurting male feeling she did savor.

Rule she did for considerable time,
causing trouble for her kith,
the shepard boy was the only male,
she saw as a child.
 
Silly me! :eek:

But of course!
Tar-Ancalime! (I was thinking of her and wrote her mother's name!)
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top