• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

The Riddle Thread

"Which creature walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon and three legs in the evening?"

1733871365310.gif
 
It's an Egyptian riddle, so I don't think Gollum would have heard of it before. If he had a lot of time to think on it, maybe then he could have figured out the answer.
 
Darn, thought that was a good one lol
I've heard it before; otherwise, it was good!😄 (I also think it might be harder when it's said verbally, which is how it was presented to me when I heard it.)

Here's my riddle:

Turn me on my side, and I am everything. Cut me in half, and I am nothing. What am I?
 
Here's mine btw

You see a boat filled with people. It hasn't sunk but when you look again you dont see a single person on the boat, why?
 
Is this a video game boat? Maybe everybody on the boat logged off? I feel like that's not the right answer but I can't really think of anything else at the moment.
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top