• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

The Riddle Thread

I am the fountain from which no one can drink.
For many I am considered a necessary link.
Like gold to all I am sought for,
but my continued death brings wealth for all to want more.
 
That was already answered, but you are correct. The new riddle if you haven't seen it is:

I am the fountain from which no one can drink.
For many I am considered a necessary link.
Like gold to all I am sought for,
but my continued death brings wealth for all to want more

Also I appreciate you and LoL being on here. Nice to have peeps around my own age here for a change.
 
Last edited:
This is probably way off base but is it. The forbidden pool?
 
No they can be anything. I've read through this entire thread. Some were, some weren't
 
Legendarium means having to do with Tolkien's universe so no.

And I am leaving the forum into tomorrow because I am Pacific time and it is like 1 in the morning goodnight SG and Newt12.
 
I am the fountain from which no one can drink.
For many I am considered a necessary link.
Like gold to all I am sought for,
but my continued death brings wealth for all to want more.

is it knowledge?

And I am leaving the forum into tomorrow because I am Pacific time and it is like 1 in the morning goodnight SG and Newt12.
Night (it's 1:12 in the morning here)
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…