LikenessofLuthien
New Member
- Joined
- Jan 21, 2020
- Messages
- 9
You are correct Stargift. Your turn.

You are correct Stargift. Your turn.
Surrounded by gold
Through years untold,
I wielded power beyond measure.
Until the heir
In great despair
Parted me from my treasure.
This is probably way off base but is it. The forbidden pool?That was already answered, but you are correct. The new riddle if you haven't seen it is:
I am the fountain from which no one can drink.
For many I am considered a necessary link.
Like gold to all I am sought for,
but my continued death brings wealth for all to want more
Also I appreciate you and LoL being on here. Nice to have peeps around my own age here for a change.
Uh don't ask me I only made my account like an hour agoWait are we going to make these all legendarium related or no?
but it is LotR rightThis is not one, LoL.
I am the fountain from which no one can drink.
For many I am considered a necessary link.
Like gold to all I am sought for,
but my continued death brings wealth for all to want more.
is it knowledge?That was already answered, but you are correct. The new riddle if you haven't seen it is:
I am the fountain from which no one can drink.
For many I am considered a necessary link.
Like gold to all I am sought for,
but my continued death brings wealth for all to want more
Also I appreciate you and LoL being on here. Nice to have peeps around my own age here for a change.
Night (it's 1:12 in the morning here)And I am leaving the forum into tomorrow because I am Pacific time and it is like 1 in the morning goodnight SG and Newt12.
Who did u reply to