• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

🎲 The riddles game preciousssss

🎲 Game Thread
Years ago my brother told me this riddle about white and blue hats, and I puzzled over it for a day before realizing the answer.

You can answer the blue and white hats riddle with logic. Note that the answer does not require wordplay or trickery (such as one of the servants being clairvoyant). It requires ordinary human logic, including for example the ability of a man to appreciate the perspectives of his fellow man.

I was thinking about your riddle Glorfindel for over a month off and on. Funny that I ventured lofty guesses like a black hole's event horizon, when the answer was actually in little mermaid.

Yeah I've never heard the green eyes riddle, perhaps they are the same?

 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…