O Olorgando Resident Curmudgeon Award by Hal :-) Joined Aug 19, 2019 Messages 5,902 Jun 4, 2024 #5,301 Squint-eyed Southerner said: View attachment 33435 Click to expand... Frito is actually the name used for Frodo in the 1969 Harvard Lampoon parody of LotR, "Bored of the Rings". Last edited: Jun 4, 2024
Squint-eyed Southerner said: View attachment 33435 Click to expand... Frito is actually the name used for Frodo in the 1969 Harvard Lampoon parody of LotR, "Bored of the Rings".
Erestor Arcamen Assistant to the forum owner Staff member Administrator Joined Nov 30, 2004 Messages 7,882 Jun 4, 2024 #5,302
Glorfindel Goldtress The Later the Joy the Greater the Gain Staff member Administrator Joined Sep 5, 2023 Messages 3,531 Jun 4, 2024 #5,303 Erestor Arcamen said: View attachment 33442 Click to expand... I totally read this in Alan of the PPP's voice.
Erestor Arcamen said: View attachment 33442 Click to expand... I totally read this in Alan of the PPP's voice.
Squint-eyed Southerner Lost in the Chetwood Staff member Administrator Joined Apr 9, 2018 Messages 11,372 Jun 5, 2024 #5,305
Erestor Arcamen Assistant to the forum owner Staff member Administrator Joined Nov 30, 2004 Messages 7,882 Jun 5, 2024 #5,306 I tried my best ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tyelkormo the Fair Elite Joined Feb 7, 2023 Messages 4,985 Jun 5, 2024 #5,307 Erestor Arcamen said: I tried my best ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ View attachment 33480 Click to expand... This is the best thing ever!🤣
Erestor Arcamen said: I tried my best ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ View attachment 33480 Click to expand... This is the best thing ever!🤣
Erestor Arcamen Assistant to the forum owner Staff member Administrator Joined Nov 30, 2004 Messages 7,882 Jun 7, 2024 #5,309
Andromadus the Invictus Member Joined Apr 1, 2024 Messages 272 Jun 7, 2024 #5,310 Erestor Arcamen said: Can relate View attachment 32642 Click to expand... I'm pretty far south, all I saw was some white glow, but my phone camera picked up some shades of green, purple, and blue.
Erestor Arcamen said: Can relate View attachment 32642 Click to expand... I'm pretty far south, all I saw was some white glow, but my phone camera picked up some shades of green, purple, and blue.
Tyelkormo the Fair Elite Joined Feb 7, 2023 Messages 4,985 Jun 13, 2024 #5,313 To Maedhros about Lúthien:
Squint-eyed Southerner Lost in the Chetwood Staff member Administrator Joined Apr 9, 2018 Messages 11,372 Jun 13, 2024 #5,314
Erestor Arcamen Assistant to the forum owner Staff member Administrator Joined Nov 30, 2004 Messages 7,882 Jun 13, 2024 #5,315
Erestor Arcamen Assistant to the forum owner Staff member Administrator Joined Nov 30, 2004 Messages 7,882 Jun 17, 2024 #5,317
Þráinn Þórhallsson Member Joined Jul 10, 2019 Messages 173 Jun 18, 2024 #5,318 Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2024
Server Room Gremlin a.k.a. Curufin the Crafty Joined Sep 29, 2023 Messages 2,640 Jun 18, 2024 #5,319 😂
Squint-eyed Southerner Lost in the Chetwood Staff member Administrator Joined Apr 9, 2018 Messages 11,372 Jun 18, 2024 #5,320