Vorondil Inquisitor Lord, of the Ordo Spammicus Staff member Administrator Joined Mar 18, 2023 Messages 3,482 Sep 17, 2024 #5,462
Vorondil Inquisitor Lord, of the Ordo Spammicus Staff member Administrator Joined Mar 18, 2023 Messages 3,482 Sep 18, 2024 #5,463
Squint-eyed Southerner Lost in the Chetwood Staff member Administrator Joined Apr 9, 2018 Messages 11,372 Sep 18, 2024 #5,464
Tyelkormo the Fair Elite Joined Feb 7, 2023 Messages 4,985 Sep 18, 2024 #5,465 Squint-eyed Southerner said: View attachment 36384View attachment 36385View attachment 36386View attachment 36387 Click to expand... Pippin: You mean to tell me-- Gandalf:... Pippin: I didn't kill Gandalf? Gandalf:... Pippin: Fool of a Wizard.
Squint-eyed Southerner said: View attachment 36384View attachment 36385View attachment 36386View attachment 36387 Click to expand... Pippin: You mean to tell me-- Gandalf:... Pippin: I didn't kill Gandalf? Gandalf:... Pippin: Fool of a Wizard.
Vorondil Inquisitor Lord, of the Ordo Spammicus Staff member Administrator Joined Mar 18, 2023 Messages 3,482 Sep 20, 2024 #5,466
Halasían A Retired Dúnedain Ranger Fishing Lake Evendim Joined Dec 16, 2001 Messages 2,277 Sep 20, 2024 #5,467
Halasían A Retired Dúnedain Ranger Fishing Lake Evendim Joined Dec 16, 2001 Messages 2,277 Sep 20, 2024 #5,468
Erestor Arcamen Assistant to the forum owner Staff member Administrator Joined Nov 30, 2004 Messages 7,882 Sep 24, 2024 #5,470
Erestor Arcamen Assistant to the forum owner Staff member Administrator Joined Nov 30, 2004 Messages 7,882 Sep 26, 2024 #5,472
Squint-eyed Southerner Lost in the Chetwood Staff member Administrator Joined Apr 9, 2018 Messages 11,372 Sep 26, 2024 #5,473
Maedhros_Nelyafinwë CPA of Himring Staff member Administrator Joined Nov 28, 2022 Messages 3,750 Sep 26, 2024 #5,474 @Fingon_Findekáno What do you have to say for yourself??!!
Fingon_Findekáno Loyal Best Friend Joined May 3, 2023 Messages 3,060 Sep 26, 2024 #5,475 Maedhros_Nelyafinwë said: @Fingon_Findekáno What do you have to say for yourself??!! Click to expand... I can uh… hehe, I can explain? 😅
Maedhros_Nelyafinwë said: @Fingon_Findekáno What do you have to say for yourself??!! Click to expand... I can uh… hehe, I can explain? 😅
Erestor Arcamen Assistant to the forum owner Staff member Administrator Joined Nov 30, 2004 Messages 7,882 Oct 1, 2024 #5,479
Server Room Gremlin a.k.a. Curufin the Crafty Joined Sep 29, 2023 Messages 2,640 Oct 1, 2024 #5,480 Erestor Arcamen said: View attachment 36617 Click to expand... In my imagination, Balrogs don't have physical wings and can't fly, but they can leap very far and quite high. ...Now I'm picturing Balrogs jumping like kangaroos all the way to Lammoth...
Erestor Arcamen said: View attachment 36617 Click to expand... In my imagination, Balrogs don't have physical wings and can't fly, but they can leap very far and quite high. ...Now I'm picturing Balrogs jumping like kangaroos all the way to Lammoth...