• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

The Tolkien Joke and Meme thread

It's best if we try to limit the commentary in these threads, so people can enjoy the jokes and memes without having to scroll through a lot of chitchat. Don't you agree?
I meant reading through the whole thread. Of course it's more fun to look at the jokes, although there a few exceptions when the comments have been absolutely hilarious.
 
You're not planning on commenting on every post here, are you?! Please don't! 😳
🙄Guess I'm in trouble again. Just so I'm clear, its ok to post jokes and comments and go off-topic with silliness in serious topic threads here, but not in 'joke and meme' threads?

A joke and meme to stay on topic...

 
🙄Guess I'm in trouble again. Just so I'm clear, its ok to post jokes and comments and go off-topic with silliness in serious topic threads here, but not in 'joke and meme' threads?
If I may, let me clarify a little.

One little comment on a meme, without posting another meme, is not going to get you in trouble. Squint is just saying we don't want people to get into long non-meme tangents or excessive commentary/discussion in this thread.

Threads getting derailed is something we try to avoid in all threads (to varying degrees of success, lol). Not just this one.

And, it never takes the Joke & Meme threads long to re-rail!

And here is my contribution of an Extremely Cursed™️ meme...
 
Threads getting derailed is something we try to avoid in all threads (to varying degrees of success, lol). Not just this one.

I've come across thread topics in several places around here where the topic is discussed for maybe a couple pages before the next five pages are off-topic joke and banter between people. It kind of gives us newbies the feeling that there is no point to post discussing the original topic. Anyway, it is what it is

Oh yes...


 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…