Laurë Daeron? Please, my skills far surpass his Joined May 15, 2024 Messages 297 Feb 15, 2025 #5,841 A little late, but if we're posting those silly valentine memes, then I must contribute this:
Server Room Gremlin a.k.a. Curufin the Crafty Joined Sep 29, 2023 Messages 2,640 Feb 16, 2025 #5,842 Tevildo in the Third Age:
Erestor Arcamen Assistant to the forum owner Staff member Administrator Joined Nov 30, 2004 Messages 7,880 Feb 16, 2025 #5,843
Maedhros_Nelyafinwë CPA of Himring Staff member Administrator Joined Nov 28, 2022 Messages 3,750 Feb 16, 2025 #5,844 This implies that Valinor is Barbieland, which is a HORRIFYING take... yet somehow it makes sense.
Glorfindel Goldtress The Later the Joy the Greater the Gain Staff member Administrator Joined Sep 5, 2023 Messages 3,531 Feb 16, 2025 #5,847 J. Magi said: View attachment 40637 Click to expand... I just stared at this for a solid 10 seconds before bursting into Psychotic Laughter™️.
J. Magi said: View attachment 40637 Click to expand... I just stared at this for a solid 10 seconds before bursting into Psychotic Laughter™️.
Idril Celebrindal Exile of Gondolin Joined Jul 31, 2024 Messages 666 Feb 19, 2025 #5,850 Tolkien on why the Fellowship didn't fly the eagles to Mordor
Squint-eyed Southerner Lost in the Chetwood Staff member Administrator Joined Apr 9, 2018 Messages 11,371 Feb 19, 2025 #5,851 Funny, but fake, of course. I don't know who made it -- maybe it was
Vorondil Inquisitor Lord, of the Ordo Spammicus Staff member Administrator Joined Mar 18, 2023 Messages 3,482 Feb 19, 2025 #5,852
Glorfindel Goldtress The Later the Joy the Greater the Gain Staff member Administrator Joined Sep 5, 2023 Messages 3,531 Feb 19, 2025 #5,854 J. Magi said: View attachment 40674 Click to expand... Elrond picked up Maedhros Anxiety Habits™️ , I see.
J. Magi said: View attachment 40674 Click to expand... Elrond picked up Maedhros Anxiety Habits™️ , I see.
Server Room Gremlin a.k.a. Curufin the Crafty Joined Sep 29, 2023 Messages 2,640 Feb 19, 2025 #5,855 J. Magi said: View attachment 40674 Click to expand... Of course Fëanor would be the one to see the Ring and go 'Ew!' 😂
J. Magi said: View attachment 40674 Click to expand... Of course Fëanor would be the one to see the Ring and go 'Ew!' 😂
Laurë Daeron? Please, my skills far surpass his Joined May 15, 2024 Messages 297 Feb 19, 2025 #5,856 Glorfindel Goldtress said: Elrond picked up Maedhros Anxiety Habits™️ , I see. Click to expand... I absolutely love the idea of Fëanor being a doting and extremely affectionate grandfather despite being . . . well . . . Fëanor 🤣 Server Room Gremlin said: Of course Fëanor would be the one to see the Ring and go 'Ew!' 😂 Click to expand... "I would never wear something made by a servant of Morgoth, his taste was awful."
Glorfindel Goldtress said: Elrond picked up Maedhros Anxiety Habits™️ , I see. Click to expand... I absolutely love the idea of Fëanor being a doting and extremely affectionate grandfather despite being . . . well . . . Fëanor 🤣 Server Room Gremlin said: Of course Fëanor would be the one to see the Ring and go 'Ew!' 😂 Click to expand... "I would never wear something made by a servant of Morgoth, his taste was awful."
Maedhros_Nelyafinwë CPA of Himring Staff member Administrator Joined Nov 28, 2022 Messages 3,750 Feb 19, 2025 #5,857 J. Magi said: View attachment 40674 Click to expand... I saw this on Pinterest kind of recently!! Too funny! Glorfindel Goldtress said: Elrond picked up Maedhros Anxiety Habits™️ , I see. Click to expand... Sorry, Elrond. 😕 I had hoped to give you my eerily good swordfighting skills instead.
J. Magi said: View attachment 40674 Click to expand... I saw this on Pinterest kind of recently!! Too funny! Glorfindel Goldtress said: Elrond picked up Maedhros Anxiety Habits™️ , I see. Click to expand... Sorry, Elrond. 😕 I had hoped to give you my eerily good swordfighting skills instead.
Glorfindel Goldtress The Later the Joy the Greater the Gain Staff member Administrator Joined Sep 5, 2023 Messages 3,531 Feb 20, 2025 #5,859 Þráinn Þórhallsson said: View attachment 40686 Click to expand... What happened to all the good LOTR jokes? They're aragone. What happened to all the good Sil jokes? They argon. Where's Argon in the Sil? He's Fingon (been gone).
Þráinn Þórhallsson said: View attachment 40686 Click to expand... What happened to all the good LOTR jokes? They're aragone. What happened to all the good Sil jokes? They argon. Where's Argon in the Sil? He's Fingon (been gone).
Laurë Daeron? Please, my skills far surpass his Joined May 15, 2024 Messages 297 Feb 20, 2025 #5,860 Maedhros_Nelyafinwë said: I saw this on Pinterest kind of recently!! Too funny! Sorry, Elrond. 😕 I had hoped to give you my eerily good swordfighting skills instead. Click to expand... hey, no reason he can't have gotten both right? Elrond's fantastic at swordfighting, he's just extremely nervous and on edge the whole time 😂
Maedhros_Nelyafinwë said: I saw this on Pinterest kind of recently!! Too funny! Sorry, Elrond. 😕 I had hoped to give you my eerily good swordfighting skills instead. Click to expand... hey, no reason he can't have gotten both right? Elrond's fantastic at swordfighting, he's just extremely nervous and on edge the whole time 😂