• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

The Valar If 👁️sauron won

Hi
What Would The Valar Have Done If Sauron Won The War Of The Ring? Would They Have Helped Out Against Sauron Like With Morgoth? If Not Why? If Yes Why And How? Also How Did Manwe And Varda Get News Of The Events In Middle Earth After Eru Removed The Undying Lands From The World?

I gave an in-depth response to this a few weeks back on this forum I am looking for the thread know to link to it. It is proving difficult at the moment.

In summary, I do not think the Valar would have acted for many reasons even if Sauron had one the war of the ring.
 
We're in the sub-forum "The Works of J.R.R. Tolkien", discussing his works.
I've been scolded for bringing up film points in book threads and vice versa.
As we don't seem to have a fanfic sub-forum here as was the case in at least another site, this kind of stuff would seem to belong to "Bars & Inns" - or in a new sub-forum to be created.
 
We're in the sub-forum "The Works of J.R.R. Tolkien", discussing his works.
I've been scolded for bringing up film points in book threads and vice versa.
As we don't seem to have a fanfic sub-forum here as was the case in at least another site, this kind of stuff would seem to belong to "Bars & Inns" - or in a new sub-forum to be created.
Ah, fair enough. Is there someway to move threads?
 
Ah, fair enough. Is there someway to move threads?
Now that's a question I can answer! The mods! In fact, they (relatively) often merge threads, especially if newer ones (mostly) rehash stuff that's been gone over under a different thread title; they seem (mostly) to hesitate from necro-modding, like saying "hey, we can merge this with that thread from 2003!"

So, @Squint-eyed Southerner , @Erestor Arcamen ?
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top