• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Two sub forums for the Prancing Pony?

Would you like to see the Prancing Pony have two sub forums?


  • Total voters
    11

Ithrynluin

seeker of solace
Joined
Apr 27, 2002
Messages
4,602
How does everyone feel about dividing the Prancing Pony into two subforums, one for the stories, poetry, etc. themselves, and the other for discussions and similar threads? Why I think this would be a good idea is that it would make things a lot more organized and easier to find.

Well?
 
Sounds simple enough. I say go for it. . .though I don't know why everyone picks on my poor helpless kitties.

I just got a new one. Her name is Lucy (my baby sister named her.).

It was so sad. I was on my way to work and I heard this kitten crying and there she was under a car, all alone, all sad, all scared. . .so I brought her home. Sweetest little thing. Curses on all who abandon kittens!
 
I'm not sure. Sounds like it could be a good idea or it could be a bad one, or most likely, one of those things that sounds good but doesn't work when you try to put it into practice. I can not however vote not sure in the poll, because I think Elgee's cats are ADORABLE.
 
There are many active thread here, at The Prancing Pony so I think it may be split into two sub-forums. It is good idea.

Ithy, can we use HTML on polls?
 
I think the sub-forums are a great idea. Makes things more organized and opens up a lot more opportunities for more threads.
 
Since more people were in favor than were against my cats, do we get a sub forum?
 
Sorry HLGStrider or Elgee as most call you but I dislike cats (I can explain)
Sub forums would be good I think, and as other people have said it would be easier to find things.

Majimaune Leganimdok
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top