Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.
Register
In Tolkien's works, it is stated that elves can only have beards in old age. That is how it remained in my mind from some articles. Do you think Cirdan was beardless in the First Age and in the First Age Wars?
There's no information in my heartwood on the matter in question from Treebeard, from back in those days...and it never occurred to me to ask him.
And no information I've found from any of the written histories from which a judgment can be made.
I cannot vote lest I skew the results.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.