S
sabrina
Guest
grey heavens?
hi, I'm new to this list so hello averyone/
I just finished reading the lors of the rings and I had a question:
what are the grey heavens and what to they mean to sail to the West? Does it mean the elves, Frodo and Bilbo went to paradise or something?
also I wanted to know what does Thain mean -(Pippin becomes the Thain in the Shire)
I really liked the book, though I was expectiong a totaly diferent ending. But it was good. Cant wait for the next movies.
Sabrina
hi, I'm new to this list so hello averyone/
I just finished reading the lors of the rings and I had a question:
what are the grey heavens and what to they mean to sail to the West? Does it mean the elves, Frodo and Bilbo went to paradise or something?
also I wanted to know what does Thain mean -(Pippin becomes the Thain in the Shire)
I really liked the book, though I was expectiong a totaly diferent ending. But it was good. Cant wait for the next movies.
Sabrina

