Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.
Register
Though only on-screen for a matter of seconds, I think the visual appearance of the Two Watchers at the Tower of Cirith Ungol was represented pretty well (referring primarily to the view Sam saw just before entering.)
“…within the shadow of the gate he saw the Two Watchers…They were like great figures seated upon thrones. Each had three joined bodies, and three heads facing outward, and inward, and across the gateway. The heads had vulture-faces, and on their great knees were laid clawlike hands.”
Arwen has always been one of my favorite LotR characters, and Liv Tyler's portrayal of her in the movies was one of the first things that got me interested in Tolkien's stories. One reason why I think she makes such a magical Arwen is her voice. She has the most beautiful voice, and I got to hear it for myself when I met her in a comic con earlier this year!
I found this recent video of her showing some of the LotR props and stuff in her collection, and thought I'd share it here, so you guys can hear how lovely her voice still is!