• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

What race do you resemble?

Wich race are you?

  • Hobbits (couch potato, not adventurous)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Men (Popular, but easily tempted)

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dwarves (Hard-headed, Stubborn)

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Elves (Fair, elegent, everything you do flows)

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Ents (my dad, slow talkers, takes time, and cherishes it)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Wizards (Me, looking into the future, predicting)

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Eagle (can be trusted, fast)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Wood-folk (the Ghan-buri-Ghan guy, loners)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Orcs (all around bad person)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 1 4.2%

  • Total voters
    24

BlackCaptain

Vast Menace of Despair
Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
2,517
Even though this was probably already posted, i did a search and found nothing... But what race do you think yor like?
 
I voted men, though in reality I am a cross between all 3 men, dwarves, and elves: I'm easily tempted and popular enough(as far as school/friends go) like men, and stubborn like Dwarves, and elegant I guess like Elves.
 
I dunno, its a tough to decide how to stereotype myself.
 
haha...well try yourbest... Its not really stereotyping, more like, knowing yourself
 
I wish I could say elf, but in reality I am quite like the wood-folk. I'm a loner but with a slightly more sophisticated form of expressing myself.
 
I'm a lot like the Wood-folk option; I like solitude, and peace and quiet. But I almost put Other; because I want to learn history, languages, legends and the like. I might be a Númenórean; I know they are Men, but they were very different in their early days to the Men of Gondor.
 
i would say i'm kinda like the elves most because the one thing i value more then anything is life in all it's forms (forest life, plants, animals, and especially rivers/streams) and i do nothing in the summer but hike around our country side (canada)
 
Originally posted by lossenandunewen
i would say i'm kinda like the elves most because the one thing i value more then anything is life in all it's forms (forest life, plants, animals, and especially rivers/streams) and i do nothing in the summer but hike around our country side (canada)

lossenandunewen, you are exactly right. I love everything u mentioned. I live in a rural area right outside a suburb, so theres lots of forrests and stuff that i like to go exploring in, especially in winter. But i put Wizard because thats more my personality kindof. Everything that u mentioned very surprisingly matches me, but those are my interests. Its almost scary how much you sound like my thoughts. If i was any kind of elf, it would be a wood elf from Mirkwood. I love the woods.
 
From your list I am most like a Wizard...looking into the future and predicting.

However, I choose other. I feel that I am most like my namesake, a Valar. (or at least I strive to be like them)

They desire peace and strive to make the world a better place...and yet they know that they can not interfere with it too much. (or at least they did not in the 3rd age of Middle earth) They are knowledgable and like to teach and share their knowledge with others...while at the same time thier curiosity of the World is great and therefore they like to know as much as they can about it. I also see Valar as problem solvers...constantly trying creative new ways to improve the world around them.
 
definately wood elf from mirkwood

the forest is my favorite place to sit and relax, and just listen and watch. takes your mind away to a whole new place
 
Originally posted by lossenandunewen
i would say i'm kinda like the elves most because the one thing i value more then anything is life in all it's forms (forest life, plants, animals, and especially rivers/streams) and i do nothing in the summer but hike around our country side (canada)
Yay go Canada I say elf Cause well thats me I luv nature and the ocean and well I kinda look like one
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top