• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Where can I find more about Eorl the Young?

Camille

Of the Edain
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
326
Hello tolkenianos :) I have a question: Is there another storie where the Storie of Rohan is told?? What we know about Eorl, when i read the TTT and ROTK there they told about Eorl the young and how he was the king of Rohan and about the fight at the helm abissm and all that andI'd love to read all the storie.
thanks
pd. dont tell me is in the apendixes! my copie doesnt have them
:confused: greetings
 
anybody know if its also covreed the the HoME at all?

I've not read the 12 volume set just yet so I cant comment.
 
A large part of HoME 12 is the writing of the appendices, so there's some Eorl info in there. Better by far is the chapter in UT, 'Of Cirion and Eorl'.
 
Originally posted by aragil
A large part of HoME 12 is the writing of the appendices, so there's some Eorl info in there. Better by far is the chapter in UT, 'Of Cirion and Eorl'.


yes that is great that story.
 
I agree, I just recently bought the UT, and the chapter, among others, is excellent.
 
Thank you guys!! I must find a copy with the appendices!!!!
:rolleyes:
Don’t know if you’re still around.

Try googling LOTR Appendices or LOTR Appendix A. A PDF should come up in the search, which you can download and print.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top