Saint the Mother of Orcs
in Sauron's lap🌋
- Joined
- Oct 23, 2024
- Messages
- 90
Look at 'em walking globs. 🥺Until this came along:
View attachment 46375
And we wondered what new abomination of Sauron was assaulting our eyes and ears. 😳
I don't recall ever seeing his ugly mug in any of the films.I don't get it. I've seen this guy only on pictures. It's said he's from LOTR: The Fellowship of the Rings (and surely enough he is, that's for sure), but I can't recall a single scene where he appeared. Can anyone even remember? Any clues? I need to know. It's um, for homework.
He might have been left on the cutting room floor....I don't recall ever seeing his ugly mug in any of the films.
This must be the case, because we got other shots of orcs that never made it to the films, yet still remained quite popular as a photo, and even used as a reference on related topics, floating around. A shame. The guy above is so-so handsome (sorry, our eyesight is not the same, @Vorondil, but I reassure you, I got my glasses on), and those teeth... heck... makes my brain into thinking; they could do wonders - with an inevitable, serious infection if got to live an another day. 🙄He might have been left on the cutting room floor....
But outtakes are, well, still out there (even if no longer in the released version, even the extended versions).
Someone may have gotten a hold of a few. Or they were PR pics that were never used.
Oh, I'm aware. You meant these:I was referring to their physical features, but yes, those too.
A huge orc-chieftain, almost man-high […] his broad flat face was swart, his eyes were like coals, and his tongue was red
Yes, they are my type of guys. 👏😇There were four goblin-soldiers of greater stature, swart, slant-eyed with thick legs and large hands.
Yes, those specific ones are from The Hobbit. But what I meant is that I can't remember them appear in their respective movie besides on photos either, just like the green glob from LOTR, or the Moria goblins on the popular shots. Or else, by now I'd have a screenshots from the movie of that handsome fellon there.
Also can't recall him, but he's also from The Hobbit. Or maybe my mind is super foggy and I should start re-watching the movies one by one again.
Funny, because my YouTube just recommended an one hour long video of scenes that never made it into the movie. In it they said this glob meant to be Azog originally, but they changed it and he got a different 'name' and role, although, I can't recall if we seen him for too long. It appears they had many real orc costumes and make ups for photo shooting, but no orcs has been 'real' in the movie, which is sad.He is also in the Hobbit but I think he might only been seen in the extended edition of The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies.
Anyways, it's quite ironic how much I can root for a race that would most likely get rid of me in no time. without second guessing what to do. But before that, I'd make sure they feel themselves uncomfortable enough. 🤭 Place the bets, how long I'd last. Five seconds? Maybe a minute or two? Nah, they're small.
Depends on how you approach the word "creation". By that I mean yes, correct. Sauron and Morgoth could not create something new, but rather corrupt and transform. However, orcs were good to go and multiply later by themselves, which one could say a kind of creation too under the laws of nature, or could I say, under the laws of Iluvatar.
I bet you never expected an orc say 'speak civil', but here we are. 👏🙄'Hola! Gorbag! What are you doing up here? Had enough of war already?'
'Orders, you lubber. And what are you doing, Shagrat? Tired of lurking up there? Thinking of coming down to fight?'
'Orders to you. I'm in command of this pass. So speak civil. What's your report?'
'Nothing.'
'...So let 'em laugh. And we've struck a bit of luck at last: got something that Lugbúrz wants.'
'Lugbúrz wants it, eh? What is it, d'you think? Elvish it looked to me, but undersized. What's the danger in a thing like that?'
'Don't know till we've had a look.'
'Oho! So they haven't told you what to expect? They don't tell us all they know, do they? Not by half. But they can make mistakes, even the Top Ones can.'
'Sh, Gorbag!' Shagrat's voice was lowered, so that even with his strangely sharpened hearing Sam could only just catch what was said.
'They may, but they've got eyes and ears everywhere; some among my lot, as like as not. But there's no doubt about it, they're troubled about something. The
Nazgûl down below are, by your account; and Lugbúrz is too. Something nearly slipped.'
'Nearly, you say!' said Gorbag.
'All right,' said Shagrat, 'but we'll talk of that later. Wait till we get to the Under-way. There's a place there where we can talk a bit, while the lads go on.'
Such a polite lil' Moria glob is he. 'I wish to kill'. 🥺💚'Is that all you know? Why don't we search them and find out? We might find something that we could use ourselves.'
'That is a very interesting remark,' sneered a voice, softer than the others but more evil. 'I may have to report that. The prisoners are NOT to be searched or plundered: those are my orders.'
'And mine too,' said the deep voice. 'Alive and as captured; no spoiling. That's my orders.'
'Not our orders!' said one of the earlier voices. 'We have come all the way from the Mines to kill, and avange our folk. I wish to kill, and then go back north.'
'Then you can wish again,' said the growling voice.
To be honest, I like Grishnákh's way of thinking and way of speech. It's a shame we don't get more Moria orcs however, they are fun bunch. Man, I really need to re-purchase the trilogy and other books, and gather more quotes. Someone gotta' dewit! 🧌'You have spoken more than enough, Uglúk,' sneered the evil voice. 'I wonder how they would like it in Lugbúrz. They might think that Uglúk's shoulders needed relieving of a swollen head. They might ask where his strange ideas came from. Did they come from Saruman, perhaps? Who does he think he is, setting up on his own with his filthy white badges? They might agree with me, with Grishnákh their trusted messenger; and I Grishnákh say this: Saruman is a fool, and a dirty treacherous fool. But the Great Eye is on him.
'Swine is it? How do you folk like being called swine by the muckrakers of a dirty little wizard? It's orc flesh they eat, I'll warrant.'
It's remarkably similar to the way Attila was described:Oh, I'm aware. You meant these:
Yes, they are my type of guys. 👏😇
Short of stature, with a broad chest and a large head; his eyes were small, his beard thin and sprinkled with grey; and he had a flat nose and swarthy skin, showing evidence of his origin.
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?