• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Who was the Dunadan?

Calimehtar

The Lost Calaquendi
Joined
Aug 6, 2002
Messages
264
He was mentioned in The Fellowship of the Ring - Bilbo was looking for him so he could get help writing a song. Is he of any importance?
 
Heeheehee, my friend who is always rivaling me for the tittle of bigger LOTR fan (It's ok, I know just jow much I love it and that's all the tittle I need ;) ) can never seem to remember Wingfoot. I constantly ask her what the name the riders of Rohan gave him was at random moments, and no matter how many times I do it, she can't remember it! :D:D:D Heeheeheeheehee...... it amuses me....
 

Today's events

Back
Top