I have voted for Tar-Aldarion.
Why?
Because I agree that he was the first to bring the "wind of change" onto
Numenor.
He was
the one to develop and improve sea-faring, ship-building, forestry, etc. on the island - extremely inmportant for the economy of a society enclosed on an island!; he was the one to start thinking in serious about the future development of the
Numenorean civilizacion - he was wise enough as to foresee that the island could not forever remain the home of the growing power of the
Numenoreans - new sourses and new "horizons" must have been found so he went out searching for them. And all he did was for the good of his people - at present (
his present) and in the future - no malicious ambitions, no vain lust for power or for the "gifts of fate" of the immortals...
I personally think he was the greatest.
As for
Ar-Pharazon.....Well, he was truly great but too much corrupted even before
Sauron and I disaprove of his actions and of the very basic grounds of his greatness - because his ambitions, not less than those of Aldarion, were however dedicated to achieving "rotten" aims.