But Galadriel walk barefoot in Dol Guldur
I mean its okay if she leaves dirty footprints in her palace?I guess about as dirty as Hobbits footprints... they also don't wear shoes.
She doesn't live in a palace. She lives in a tree.I mean its okay if she leaves dirty footprints in her palace?
I mean in movie it was some kind of palaceShe doesn't live in a palace. She lives in a tree.
Welcome to the forum, btw.
If you mean this...I mean in movie it was some kind of palace
I know that it inside tree
I confess that, as regards this ....conversation..., I feel like I've entered the Twilight Zone.
So, say hello to Rod Serling for me, but I'm returning to a dimension I can better comprehend. Adios.
Good. I'm glad we cleared that up.I know that it inside tree
In lords of the ring she was wear shoes but when go in Dol Guldur sne was not
Not important?I think we are getting a bit nitpicky here. Maybe her Palace is like a mosque and has a washing room at the entrance. Who knows? And as it is not described in the books, this would be a hypothetical for the Jackson Adaptation. Maybe he didn't think this far, as it is not really important to the story.
And so?
But for elf chick leaving dirty is not the same as for hobbitSome doctors recommend not to wear shoes whenever possible because they are not good for your feet (anyway, that's what my doctor told me). Galadriel is pretty smart, maybe she knows this. Also, bare feet are a sign of connection with nature. There is nothing separating her from the earth. As for dirty feet, I find that my shoes are much more disgusting than the soles of my feet (and believe me, I go barefoot almost everywhere), so barefoot is probably cleaner on her treehouse floors.
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?