• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Why was 🧝Legolas in The Hobbit?

More thread necromancy!

Reading through it again after a year was amusing, I confess; some, coming across it as their first exposure to the forum, might conclude that TTF was populated solely by old (in years or spirit) curmudgeons.
 
I was going to resurrect this thread from the grave, but I forgot Olorgando had already done it (I don't consider September necroposting).

No more on topic than most posts here, but since I talked about Anna May Wong, I thought I'd add this, for Google users:

 
I was going to resurrect this thread from the grave, but I forgot Olorgando had already done it (I don't consider September necroposting).

No more on topic than most posts here, but since I talked about Anna May Wong, I thought I'd add this, for Google users:

Oh, that's cool!




CL
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top