Tyelkormo the Fair
Elite
- Joined
- Feb 7, 2023
- Messages
- 4,985
A very happy birthday to one of my best friends, @Fingon_Findekáno!
Knowing these last almost two years has been a great blessing, my friend. You're an amazing, loving and beautiful person, inside and out, and I'm proud to be calling you one of closest friends.
You've always been there for us, supporting us through thick and thin with your bright soul a source of great comfort and your words something I can rely on when the tides rise foo high.
With this story, I tried to show you how you're seen and loved through the eyes of all of us, even though I couldn't speak for the people here, I tried to speak through the voice of their characters. You and Fingon are both inherently good, and you both deserve to know you're loved. This is my way of saying it.
I'm sorry if this is short or not something you deserved. I just hope you know I tried my best.
Thank you for being born and being my friend. 🫂
thetolkien.forum
Knowing these last almost two years has been a great blessing, my friend. You're an amazing, loving and beautiful person, inside and out, and I'm proud to be calling you one of closest friends.
You've always been there for us, supporting us through thick and thin with your bright soul a source of great comfort and your words something I can rely on when the tides rise foo high.
With this story, I tried to show you how you're seen and loved through the eyes of all of us, even though I couldn't speak for the people here, I tried to speak through the voice of their characters. You and Fingon are both inherently good, and you both deserve to know you're loved. This is my way of saying it.
I'm sorry if this is short or not something you deserved. I just hope you know I tried my best.
Thank you for being born and being my friend. 🫂
Fanfic - And I Wove The Light of Luarëlin in Your Midnight Tresses
To My Findekáno “Atya?” “Yes, little Bean?” “I don't want to put on my circlet.” Nolofinwë looked away from the seeing glass to glance down at a miserable looking elfling who was holding the silver object in his hand like it had personally offended him. “And why is that, pray tell my...

