• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Animals ME cosplays

I think this guy was in the movies.
I took this photo a couple of months ago. Usually, moths find someplace to hide during daylight hours. This one was hanging around the front of the house all day.
View attachment 22494
You know what they say about animals that act peculiarly or contrary to their nature, right?
That they are probably sick.
My friend, what you had there was undoubtedly a rabid moth. Yikes! 😱
If you ever find another one hanging around in the day time examine it closely to see if it's foaming at the mouth.
If it is you should call your local animal control dept. to remove it.
Ya just can't take chances, ya know?....😬
 
Last edited:
We once found a deathshead hawkmoth that squeaked, in our house.
 
My friend, what you undoubtedly had there was a rabid month. Yikes! 😱
If you everr find another one hanging around in the day time examine it closely to see if it's foaming at the mouth.
If it is you should call your local animal control dept. to remove it.
Strange you should recommend such actions. Something similar did happen.

I did, in fact, see the creature foaming at the mouth. However, when I went for the phone to contact the authorities it became quite angry and went on the attack. So, I retreated to a safe room. Or, put another way...
When the frothing moth became wroth, I backed off.
 
Strange you should recommend such actions. Something similar did happen.

I did, in fact, see the creature foaming at the mouth. However, when I went for the phone to contact the authorities it became quite angry and went on the attack. So, I retreated to a safe room. Or, put another way...
When the frothing moth became wroth, I backed off.
You should have whacked it with a knotted cloth.
 
Owned by a Goth


SonG.jpg
 
I think we now have a complete tale:

After I backed off from Egalmoth, the wroth froth-mouthed moth (spawn of Yog-Sothoth), having failed to fend him off with the knotted cloth he flew aloft to his friend the sloth-backed goth who brewed him some healing bone broth which halted the froth…and he lived happily ever after. The End.
 
I quit I can't read that 😂😂😂
Wait....what?😬
Slight hint: I gathered the impression over the decades that some Germans (fluent in English below my native speaker level) had issues with words that contained both S and TH. A former colleague of mine (with a physics doctorate) occasionally pronounced a certain word "thumesing" ...
 
Slight hint: I gathered the impression over the decades that some Germans (fluent in English below my native speaker level) had issues with words that contained both S and TH. A former colleague of mine (with a physics doctorate) occasionally pronounced a certain word "thumesing" ...
Too funny 😁
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top