Friend of Durin
New Member
- Joined
- Feb 26, 2023
- Messages
- 14
The Battle of Helm's Deep has to be one of the greatest scenes I have ever seen in cinema.
For fun, I am curious as to how you would strategically plan out this battle if you were in charge. Some questions below to get the conversation going.
- What would you do differently?
- How would you position the Elves?
- Would you set up traps?
- Would you position Aragorn, Gimli and Legolas elsewhere?
How would you approach this battle scene?
For fun, I am curious as to how you would strategically plan out this battle if you were in charge. Some questions below to get the conversation going.
- What would you do differently?
- How would you position the Elves?
- Would you set up traps?
- Would you position Aragorn, Gimli and Legolas elsewhere?
How would you approach this battle scene?

