@Vorondil, AT LAST, I HAVE FINALLY DONE IT! Your long-awaited, two-year-delayed, satisfactorily-designed birthday present is HERE!!!!! YAYYYYY!!! As an integral member of TTF Youth from the conception, you had to know one was coming
eventually. Rest assured, you were never forgotten. The verse I picked out for you was the first factor in my mind of how I was going to frame this for you, and it all just came together after that idea. I am actually so hyped about the artwork I found for you, AND IT WAS THE FIRST ONE I SAW. I went,
This is PERFECT for Vorondil. Literally describes your status as Servant of the Lord, and it also describes your status as a Serpent Slayer (both literal and figurative)-- simply describes who you are and what you do. Anyways, here you are! Cheers!☺️
View attachment 46059
(Yes, the art is of Gandalf and Faramir, but we're just going to take it as an artistic representation of what I was saying. *Coughs*)