• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Did the 🐺Wargs look a little... odd?

Calimehtar

The Lost Calaquendi
Joined
Aug 6, 2002
Messages
264
Is that how ANYONE pictured Wargs? I didn't... I think they looked wwwaaaaayyyyy off. For one, I didnt see them as brown, but thats OK. I just think those looked more like Orc bears than Orc Wolves. (I know they aren't 1/2 orc 1/2 wolf, I just want to use that term. But they were... I think he said Great Wolves? Or did he say something else?) Anyways, those Wargs from the movies look like some kinda flicted bears or something....
 
You're right, they didn't look quite like I imagined, but they still looked fine to me.
 
You misunderstood.... I have no problem with them. I'm just wondering if anyone pictured them like that when reading the book.
 
Does anything look like you imaged?

The wargs were ofcourse not as I had imaged them yet they were good, I would image that they look like hyenas, because they are considered the "evil" type in our world.
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top